How do I determine the source (foreign or U.S.) of my income?

The source of earned income and employee benefits generally depends on the physical location of the taxpayer when earning the income. If earned in a foreign country, it is considered foreign source.

The source of unearned income generally depends on the location of the payor or the property that generates the income. As a result, dividends and interest received from the U.S. government or domestic corporations is considered a U.S. source.

All About Randall Brody
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam sed augue iaculis, dictum odio vitae, varius turpis. Aenean sit amet magna in sapien convallis fringilla vel vitae sem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *