I own a foreign rental property that operates at a loss. Do I have to report this on my U.S. tax return?

Yes, you will most likely need to include Schedule E with your tax return if you’ve received rental income, even if there is a net loss. Losses from rental properties may help reduce your overall tax liability and must be claimed on your tax return.

All About Randall Brody
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam sed augue iaculis, dictum odio vitae, varius turpis. Aenean sit amet magna in sapien convallis fringilla vel vitae sem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *