My foreign bank account earns a small amount of interest. Do I have to report this on my U.S. tax return?

Yes, you should report all income received, irregardless of the source and amount. The United States taxes its residents on their worldwide income.

All About Randall Brody
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam sed augue iaculis, dictum odio vitae, varius turpis. Aenean sit amet magna in sapien convallis fringilla vel vitae sem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *